On Making Momentum, I am open to having great guest posts and contributors deliver value to our readers. If you’re a blogger that writes on one of the themes seen on Making Momentum and you’re looking to build your brand, promote your content and expand your audience, we’d love to have you contribute.
I’m all game for being able to introduce and showcase unique, engaging and valuable content to my readers, subscribers and followers.
Before Reaching Out
Please consider connecting with Making Momentum before sending your submission:
- Follow and message me on Twitter
- Follow and comment on Pinterest
- Subscribe to our email list
- Comment on a recent blog post
Please keep in my mind the following guidelines before reaching out about guest posting:
- Uniqueness, engagement and value driving are the main focus
- Content must be original and exclusive (not a re-post from your blog)
- Theme of the post must fall under the themes on Making Momentum noted below
- Post should be at a minimum of 1,200++ words
- Use headings (h2, h3, etc.) within the content
- Post may contain contextual links to a maximum of 3 posts on your website
- Source all statistics to credible sources and include citations for images that are not public domain
- I reserve the right to make revisions on the content and formatting to best fit this website
- I reserve the right to remove links or apply a rel=nofollow at my discretion
Themes On Making Momentum
Making Momentum publishes content that focuses on one of (or a collection of) the following topics:
- Personal Finance
- Financial Independence
- Side Hustling & Entrepreneurship
- Travel & Travel Hacking
- Productivity & Learning
- Health & Wellness
Ready To Move Ahead?
Please fill out the form below and include a rough outline on the proposed topic you’d be looking to share on Making Momentum.
I am excited to connect with you and discuss the opportunity further!