Checkout 51 Review – Free App To Earn Cash Back & Save Money On Groceries
There are a collection of apps, tools and services that help you save and make money on everyday spending. One of the best for earning cash back and saving money on your groceries and household items is Checkout 51. This Checkout 51 review will help you answer if it’s legit, how much you can save and where to sign up today for free.
Small wins that require minimal effort are great momentum makers.
So what exactly is Checkout 51 and how does it work? Let’s explore the free cash back app below in this Checkout 51 review.
What Is Checkout 51?
Checkout 51 is a free app available to Canadians and Americans. The Toronto-based company was founded in 2012 and the app is available through both the App Store and Google Play.
The core message behind their offering is quite simple: buy groceries, earn cash back.
Users are literally using the Checkout 51 app to do just. They offer a wide array of offers for various groceries and household items that can then be claimed to earn free cash back.
So is Checkout 51 legit?
Yes, 100% legit.
They have over 300,000 followers across their social media accounts and countless reviews online and both app stores. I use it every Saturday after my grocery haul and have been doing that for almost 2 years.
Who Is Eligible To Sign Up For Checkout 51?
Currently the Checkout 51 service is available to Canadians and Americans. For the United States, that includes all 50 states of the United States, the District of Columbia, Overseas US Military Bases and Puerto Rico.
The receipts uploaded must be in English, French or Spanish.
Otherwise the only other flag to lookout for is to ensure you’re uploading receipts and claiming offers before they expire.
It’s free and you’ll be earning cash back by just following your normal spending habits.
SIGN UP FOR CHECKOUT 51 NOW
How Does Checkout 51 Work?
The process to get you earning cash back on your groceries with Checkout 51 is straightforward, free and quick. In a matter of minutes you can start saving hundreds of dollars annually on your everyday purchases.
- Download The App: The first step is to download the free Checkout 51 app.
- Browse And Buy: Review the current offers and load the ones of interest to you in your app.
- Select Your Claims: After purchasing the items you then claim the offers in the app and they will appear in your Redeem section.
- Upload Your Receipt: Take a photo of the receipt by following the on-screen prompts.
- Earn Cash Back: You’re done! Once you reach $20 you will be able to request a check to cash out your earnings.
Best of all the offers aren’t store specific. Almost every Checkout 51 offer and deal can be claimed from any retailer.
Be sure to keep your receipts in good condition and then follow the easy instructions within the app camera prompt screens. Make Checkout 51 part of your normal shopping habit by following those steps above. Check the current offers available before going shopping, add them to your list, buy them and claim the free cash back.
Download the free Checkout 51 app now to start getting rewarded.
Saving Money With The Checkout 51 Deals & Offers
Every Thursday at 12:00AM the new offers go live to the Checkout 51 app. These offers last for one full week before expiring the following Wednesday.
The cash back values range in value from $0.50 to $10+ depending on the product.
The offers and deals available fall under key categories for both groceries and household items. They run across the spectrum of general shopping needs so you should be able to find value each and every week.
- Snacks & Sweets
- Dairy & Eggs
- Deli & Ready Meals
- Meat & Seafood
- Medicine & Health
- Beer, Wine & Spirits
- Babies & Kids
- Entertainment & Technology
Based on the above, it’s clear Checkout 51 has covered off almost all types of purchasing you’re making on a weekly basis.
Keep a close eye on the details for the different offers available. That information might highlight deadlines, limited quantities, multiple claim eligibility and other relevant notes.
How Much Cash Back Can I Earn With The Checkout 51 App?
These types of digital rewards and cash back platforms are small wins. Small wins when added into your normal routine that can make a big difference in the overall picture if compounded.
I’m on pace to earn close to $400 in cash back from Checkout 51 this year without changing any of my shopping patterns. How much momentum does that generate in 30 years if I save and invest that sum?
Not bad for buying things I normally do and just taking a picture of a receipt once a week after my grocery shop every Saturday. Is this a perfect investing example? No. The point is to showcase the easy compounding power saving $35 a month with Checkout 51 can make.
Pros Of Checkout 51 App
- Free and simple to use app with intuitive user experience
- Breadth of offers covers every grocery and household category
- New weekly offers automatically pushed into your Checkout 51 app
- Open and available to purchases made at almost any store
- $20 minimum cash balance is easy to hit
- Referral program to get bonuses for getting family and friends to register
Cons Of Checkout 51 App
- Check payment only (no PayPal) **coming soon
Free $5 Checkout 51 Sign Up Bonus
It’s safe to say I’m a fan based on this review of Checkout 51. It’s a simple app that will generate you free cash back without changing any of your spending habits. There’s really nothing to lose and with less than 2 minutes effort weekly you could be saving hundreds of dollars per year.
Plus Checkout 51 is currently offering a free $5 bonus if you register using this link to sign up.
SIGN UP FOR CHECKOUT 51 NOW – FREE $5 BONUS
Here are some other posts to help you save and make money with apps and digital services:
- 17+ of the Best Free Apps to Make Money, Save Money, Invest & Get Cash Back
- How To Make Money Online From Home In Canada (60+ Ways)
- 89 Personal Finance Tips – Budget, Save, Make, Invest & Better Manage Your Money
- How To Make Money From Your Phone For Free: 35+ Apps & Easy Ways
- Best Paid Survey Sites For Americans And Canadians
- 25+ Apps, Tools & Services To Save Money, Make Money, Manage Money & Invest In Canada
Join 50,000+ Monthly Readers
Want to start making momentum with your money and life?
Subscribe to our email list to receive latest our content and we will send you this FREE Personal Finance Resource Starter Kit.
The kit includes a collection of resources to help you start to take control of your personal finances.